All Misfit Skis purchased new from or an authorized Misfit Skis dealer come with a warranty against manufacturer defects.
The Misfit Skis warranty applies solely to the skis’ original owner. Skis that have been purchased through a demo ski program are not eligible for a warranty. Claims should be submitted as soon as any damage is noticed.
Misfit Skis is not responsible for any additional costs associated with the warranty process, such as the cost of remounting, tuning, renting demos, etc.
We strive to make our product as durable as possible, nonetheless, the warranty does not cover damage caused by excessive impact to any part of the ski. This may include impact damage from rocks, rails, cliffs/drops, trees, gondolas, chairlifts, concrete plazas, roads, parking lots, vehicles, airline travel, mistaking your skis for walking sticks, or any other type of activity. Damage that is a result of any of the following are not considered eligible for warranty:
- Damage caused by improper storage, oxidized or rusted hardware.
- Damage resulting from tuning machines, grinders or waxes, including solvents, cleaners and polishes.
- Any type of impact damage resulting in cosmetic/top edge damage, i.e. chipping of the top sheet.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. We strongly recommend having your skis mounted by a certified/trained ski technician.
- Base or edge damage caused by impact with rocks, trees, or other objects.
- Normal wear and tear associated with skiing.
Once all the appropriate information has been received, we will review the issue and offer a repair or replacement solution, depending on the review conclusion. If the claim is considered eligible for a full replacement, it will be to the amount of the original purchase price. We reserve the right to base full replacement eligibility on the skis original production date.
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS.